1. Alias, M., Akasah, Z. A., and Kesot, M. J., (2012). Self-Efficacy, Locus of Control and Attitude Among Engineering Students: Appreciating the Role of Affects in Learning Efforts
2. Arazzini, S. M., and Walker, L. D., (2014). Self-Handicapping, Perfectionism, Locus of Control and Self-Efficacy: A Path Model
3. Blakely, G. L., Andrews, M. C., and Fuller, J., (2003). Are Chameleons Good Citizens? A Longitudinal Study of the Relationship between Self-Monitoring and Organizational Citizenship Behavior
4. Brayan, D. O., Qurnin, J. J., and Donnally, D. P., (2005). Locus of Control and Dysfunctional Audit Behavior
5. Call, V. R. A., and Heaton, T. B., (1997). Religious Influence on Marital Stability
6. Dyreng, S. D., Mayew, W. J., and Williams, C. D., (2012). Religious Social Norms and Corporate Financial Reporting
7. Echave, J. O., and Bhati, Sh., (2010). Determinants of Social and Environmental Disclosures by Spanish Companies
8. Hyatt, T. A., and Prawitt, D. F., (2001). Does Congruence between Audit Structure and Auditors' Locus of Control Affect Job Performance?
9. Jackson, K. M., Sher, K. J., and Wood, P. K., (2000). Prospective Analysis of Comorbidity: Tobacco and Alcohol Use Disorder
10. Jandaghi, G., Mokhles, A., and Bahrami, H., (2011). The Impact of Job Security on Employees' Commitment and Job Satisfaction in Qom Municipalities
11. Karlsson, N., (1998). Mental Accounting and Self-Control. Goteborg Psychological Reports, 28.
12. Kaushal, R., and Kwantes, C. T., (2006). The Role of Culture and Personality in Choice of Conflict Management Strategy
13. Leahey, T. M., Xu, X., Unick, J. L., and Wing, R. R., (2014). A Preliminary Investigation of the Role of Self-Control in Behavioral Weight Loss Treatment
14. Lumsden, C. J., and Wilson, E. O., (1983). Promethean Fire: Reflections on the Origin of the Mind. Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press, p:216.
15. McGuire, S. T., Omer, T. C., and Sharp, N. Y., (2011). The Impact of Religion on Financial Reporting Irregularities
16. Nasution, D., and Ostermark, R., (2012). The Impact of Social Pressures, Locus of Control, and Professional Commitment on Auditors’ Judgment
17. Patten, D. M., (2005). An Analysis of the Impact of Locus of Control on Internal Auditor Job Performance and Satisfaction
18. Snyder., (1974). Self-Monitoring of Expressive Behavior
19. Srimindarti, C., Sunarto., and Widati, L. W., (2015). The Effect of Locus of Control and Organizational Commitment to Acceptance of Dysfunctional Audit Behavior Based on the Theory of Planned Behavior
20. Stan, M. M., (2013). Predictors of the Organizational Commitment in the Romanian Academic Environment
21. Swendeman, D., Ramanathan, N., Comulada, W. S., Rotheram-Borus, M. J., and Estrin, D., (2014). Efficacy of Daily Sale-Monitoring of Health Behaviors and Quality of Life by Mobile Phone: Mixed-Methods Results from to We Studies with Diver’s Population
22. Uyar, A., Kilic, M., and Bayyurt, N., (2013). Association between firm Characteristics and Corporate Voluntary Disclosure: Evidence from Turkish Listed Companies