1. Aupperle, K.. Carroll, A. & Hatfield, J. (1985).An empirical examination of the relationship between corporate social responsibility and profitability, Academy of Management Journal, 28,PP: 446-63.
2. Berman, S., Wicks, A., Kotha, S. & Jones, T. (1999). Does stakeholder orientation matter? The relationship between stakeholder management models and firm financial performance, Academy of Management Journal , 42,PP: 488-506.
3. Buckly, M.R.D.S.Beu.D.D.Frink.(2001).Ethical Issues in Human Resources Systems , Human Resource Management Review ,No.11,PP;11-29
4. Castelo, M. & Lima, L. (2006).Corporate social responsibility and resource-based perspectives, Journal of Business Ethics, 69,PP: 111-132
5. Chen, Long and Srinidhi, Bin and Tsang, Albert and Yu, Wei,
6. Choi, Jong-Seo; Kwak, Young-Ming; Choe, CHongwoo. (2010). Corporate social responsibility and corporate financial performance: Evidence from Korea. Australian Journal of Management, 53 (3) ,PP: 291-311.
7. Dagiliene, Lina. , (2013). The influence of corporate social reporting to companys value in a developing economy. Procedia Economics and Finance. Vol 5, pp: 212-221.
8. Donaldson, T. L., & Preston,,L. E. (1995). The stakeholder theory of the corporation: Concepts, evidence, and implications, Academy of Management Review, 20,PP: 65-91.
9. Faff, R. W., Brooks. R. D. H. Yew Kee (1999),
10. Ferns, B. , Prakash S, S. , (2012). Emerging trends in corporate social responsibility (CSR) reporting by large corporations: a comparative analysis of corporate CSR reports by Western European and North American corporations, The Fifth ISBEE World Congress. Warsaw, Poland.
11. Jamali , D.(2007).The Case for Strategic Corporate Social Responsibility in Developing Countries , Business and Society Review , 112,PP:1,1-27.
12. Jiao, Yawen. , (2010). Stakeholder welfare and firm value. Journal of Banking and Finance, Vol 34, pp: 2549–2561.
13. Jones, T. M. (1995). Instrumental stakeholder theory: A synthesis of ethics and economics, Academy of Management Review, 20,PP: 404¬437.
14. Kim, Yongtae and Li, Haidan and Li, Siqi, Corporate Social Responsibility and Stock Price Crash Risk (February 18, 2014). Journal of Banking and Finance, Forthcoming. Available at SSRN: http://ssrn.com/abstract=2397629
15. Kok, P. Wiele, T. McKenna, R. & Brown, A. (2001).A corporate social responsibility audit within a quality management framework. Journal of Business Ethics, 31(4),pp: 287.
16. Mishra, Dev R,. Sadok El Ghoul. , Omran Guedhami. , Chuk C. Y. Kwok. , (2011). Does Corporate Social Responsibility Affect the Cost of Capital?. Journal of Banking & Finance , Vol. 35, Issue 9, pp. 2388- 2406.
17. Nelling, Edward; Webb, Elizabeth. (2009). Corporate social responsibility and financial performance: The “virtuous circle” revisited. Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, 32 (2) , PP:197-209.
18. Orlitzky, M. Schmidt, F. L. & Rynes, S. L. (2003). Corporate social and financial performance: A meta-analysis. Organization Studies, 24,pp: 403-441.
19. Preston , L. & O'Bannon, D. (1997).The corporate social-financial performance relationship.A typology and analysis. Business and Society, 36,pp: 419-429.
20. Samy, Martin; Odemilin, Godwin; Bampton, Roberta. (2010). Corporate social responsibility: a strategy for sustainable business success. An analysis of 20 selected British companies, Journal of Corporate Governance, 10 (2) ,pp: 203-217.
21. Sandhu, H S; Kapoor, Shveta. (2010). Corporate social responsibility initiatives: An analysis of voluntary corporate disclosure. South Asian Journal of Management, 17 (2) , 47-80.
22. Serafeim,George. ,Ioannou,Ioannis. (2013). The Impact of Corporate Social Responsibility on Investmment Recommendations. Available at: http: //ssrn. com/abstract=1507874.
23. Servaes,Henri. ,Tamayo, Ane. (2013). The Impact of Corporate Social Responsibility on Firm Value: The Role of Customer Avareness. Management Science,Vol 59,Issue 5, pp:1045-1061
24. Simpson, W. Gary; Kohers, Theodor. (2002). The link between corporate social and financial performance: evidence from the banking industry. Journal of Business Ethics, 35 (2), pp:97-109.
25. Sinder ,J.Ronald , P.& Martin,D.(2003).corporate social responsibility in the 21st century : A view from the world's most successful firms , Journal of Business Ethics, 48(2),pp:175-187.
26. Soyka, P.A. and Ameer, P.G. (1997) Does Improving a Firm’s Environmental Management System and Environmental Performance Result in a Higher Stock Price?Journalof Investing, 6, 87-97. http://dx.doi.org/10.3905/joi.1997.87
27. Tsoutsoura, Margarita. (2004). Corporate social responsibility and financial performance. University of California at Berkeley, financial project.