1. Alves, S. M. G. 2011. The effect of the board structure on earnings management: evidence from Portugal. Journal of Financial Reporting and Accounting 9(2):141-160.
2. Alzoubi, E. S. S., and M. H. Selamat. 2012. The effectiveness of corporate governance mechanisms on constraining earning management: literature review and proposed framework. International Journal of Global Business 5(1):17-35.
3. Akeju, J. B., and A. A. Babatunde. 2017 Corporate governance and finanaclal reporting quality in Nigeria. International Journal of Information Research and Review 4(2):3749-3753.
4. Daghsni, O., M. Zouhayer, and K .B .H. Mbarek. 2016. Earnings Management And Board Characteristics: Evidence From French Listed Firms. Account and Financial Management Journal 1(2): 92-110.
5. Damagum, Y. M., and E. I. Chima. 2013. The Impact of Corporate Governance on Voluntary Information Disclosures of Quoted Firms in Nigeria: An Empirical Analysis. Research Journal of Finance and Accounting 4 (13): 168-179.
6. Huang, H.W., and S. Thiruvadi. 2010. Audit committee characteristic and corporate fraud.International. Journal of Public Information Systems 71-82.
7. In'airat, M. 2015. The Role of Corporate Governance in Fraud Reduction - A Perception Study in the Saudi Arabia Business Environment. Journal of Accounting and Finance 15(2): 119-128.
8. kelin, A. 2002. Audit Committee , Board of Director Characteristics, and Earnings Management. Journal of Accounting and Economics 33(3): 375-400.
9. Lakshan, I., and N. Wijekoon. 2012. Corporate governance and corporate failure. Procedia Economics and Finance 2:191-198.
10. Law, P. 2011. Corporate governance and no fraud occurrence in organisations Hong Kong evidence. Managerial Auditing Journal 26(6): 501-518.
11. Manzaneque, M., A. M. Priego, and E. Merino. 2016. Corporate governance effect on financial distress likelihood:Evidence from Spain. Revista de Contabilidad – Spanish Accounting Review 19 (1) : 111–121.
12. Pereira, A. N. 2009. Corporate Governance and Quality of Accounting Information: The Relation of Content and Logit Betwing Fiscal Board and Independent auditor opinion in Brazilian Companies Listed at BOVESPA. Working paper, Social Science Research Network Electronic Paper Collection. Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=1415522
13. Razali, W. A. A. W. M., and R. Arshad. 2014. Disclosure of corporate governance structure and the likelihood of fraudulent financial reporting. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences 145: 243 – 253.
14. Schipeer.K., and L. Vincent. 2003. Earning Quality. Accounting Horizons 17: 99-110.
15. Zainal.A., M. F. Rahmadana, and N. B. M. Z. Khairuddin. 2016. Power and Likelihood of Financial Statement Fraud: Evidence from Indonesia. Journal of Advanced Management Science 1 (4): 410-415.