1. Abedi Jafari, H., A. Nave Ebrahim, A. Hassanpoor, and P. pirmaleki. 2018. Explaining the effect of intrinsic religiosity on ethical decision-making in business. Organizational behaviour studies quarterly. 7(2): 93-128.
2. Casali, G. L., and M. Perano. 2010. Forty years of research on factors influencing ethical decision making: Establishing a future research agenda. Journal of Business Research. 132: 614-630.
3. Chang, C., P. L. Hewitt, G. L. Flett, and H. M. Roxborough. 2019. Multidimensional perfectionism and borderline personality organization in emerging adults: A two-wave longitudinal study. Personality and Individual Differences. 146: 143-148.
4. Craft, J. L. 2013. A review of the empirical ethical decision-making literature: 2004–2011. Journal of business ethics. 117(2): 221-259.
5. De Ridder, D., G. Lensvelt-Mulders, C. Finkenauer, F. M. Stok, and R. F. Baumeister. 2012. A meta-analysis of how trait self-control relates to a wide range of behaviors. Personality and Social Psychology Review. 16: 76-99.
6. Desai N., S. P. Jain, S. Jain, and A. Tripathy. 2020. The impact of implicit theories of personality malleability on opportunistic financial reporting. Journal of Business Research. 116: 258-265.
7. Etzioni, A. (1988). Normative-affective factors: Toward a new decision-making model. Journal of economic psychology. 9(2): 125-150.
8. Evans, J. H., R. L. Hannan, R. Krishnan, and D. V. Moser. 2001. Honesty in Managerial Reporting. The Accounting Review. 76(4): 537-559.
9. Frost, R. O., and J. Henderson. 1991. Perfectionism and reactions to athletic competition. Journal of Sport and Exercise Psychology. 13: 323-335.
10. Jackson T., S. Weiss, and J. Lindquist. 2012. Does procrastination mediate the relationship between optimism and subsequent?. Journal of Social Behavioral Personality. 15: 203-212.
11. Lowe, D. J., and P. M. Reckers. 2012. An examination of the contribution of dispositional affect on ethical lapses. Journal of business ethics. 111(2): 179-193.
12. MacDougall, A. E., A. A. Martin, Z. Bagdasarov, & M. D. Mumford. 2014. A review of theory progression in ethical decision making literature. Journal of organizational psychology. 14(2): 9-19.
13. Morgan-Lowes, K. L., P. J. F. Clarke, K. J. Hoiles, C. Y. Shu, H. J. Watson, P. D. Dunlop, and S. J. Egan. 2019. The relationships between perfectionism, anxiety and depression across time in paediatric eating disorders. Eating Behaviors. 34: 101305.
14. Onji, K. 2013. Estimating the effects of procrastination on performance: A small sample study. The Journal of Socio-Economics. 44: 85-90.
15. Rasmussen, S. A., M. A. Elliott, and R. C. O'Connor. 2012. Psychological distress and perfectionism in recent suicide attempters: The role of behavioural inhibition and activation. Personality and Individual Differences. 52(6): 680–685.
16. Reckers, P., and M. Samuelson. 2016. Toward resolving the debate surrounding slippery slope versus licensing behavior: The importance of individual differences in accounting ethical decision making. Advances in Accounting, incorporating Advances in International Accounting. 34: 1-16.
17. Ryff, C. D. 1995. Psychological well-being in adult life. Current Directions in Psychological Science. 4: 99-104.
18. Seheni Yeylagh, M., A. Salamati, M. Mehrabizadeh Honarmand, and J. Haghighi. 2006. Prevalence of procrastination and the effects of cognitivebehavior and behavior management therapies on reduction of procrastination in male and female high school students in Ahvaz. Journal of Education and Psychology. 3(3): 1-30.
19. Selart, M., and S. T. Johansen. (2011). Ethical decision making in organizations: The role of leadership stress. Journal of business ethics. 99(2): 129-143.
20. Shafran, R., Z. Cooper, and C. G. Fairburn. 2002. Clinical perfectionism: a cognitive behavioural analysis. Behaviour Research and Therapy. 40: 773-791.
21. Sheehan, N. T., and J. A. Schmidt. 2015. Preparing accounting students for ethical decision making: Developing individual codes of conduct based on personal values. Journal of Accounting Education. 33 (3): 183-197.
22. Stead, R., M. J. Shanahan, and R. W. J. Neufeld. 2010. I’ll go to Therapy, Eventually: Procrastination, Stress and Mental Health. Personality and Individual Differences. 49(3): 175-80.
23. Stoeber, J., A. R. Feast, & J. A. Hayward. 2009. Self-oriented and socially prescribed perfectionism: Differential relationships with intrinsic and extrinsic motivation and test anxiety. Personality and Individual Differences. 47: 423-428.
24. Tuckman, B. W. 1991. The Development and Concurrent Validity of the Procrastination Scale. Educational and Psychological Measurement. 51: 473-480.
25. Valentine, S., & L. Godkin. 2019. Moral intensity. ethical decision making, and whistleblowing intention. Journal of Business Research. 98: 277–288.
26. World Health Organization. 2017. Investing in Mental Health Evidence for Action. Who Library Cataloguing-In-Publication Data. United States of America: World Health Organization. https://apps.who.int/iris/handle/10665/87232.
27. Çapan, B. E. 2010. Relationship among perfectionism. academic procrastination and life satisfaction of university students. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences. 5: 1665-1671.