1. Aini, Q and E.P. Harahap, and F. Faradilla. 2020, the Effects of Sales Reports Business Intelligence on Employee Performance, ATM, 4(1): 83-91.
2. Al-Jarf. Reima ,2021. Teaching Reading to EFL Freshman Students with Mind Mapping Software, journal for research school and professionals of English learning,5(24), pp 1-12.
3. Asbahr.K and K. Ruhnke .2019. Real effects of reporting key audit matters on auditors' judgment and choice of action, International Journal of Auditing,23(2): 165-180.
4. Awati J. S and S.S. Desai, S. Tope. 2020. Mind Mapping: An Effective Teaching Learning Evaluation Tool in Engineering Education, journal of engineering education transformations, 33(1): 78-83.
5. Brunelli.R, 2009. Template Matching Techniques in Computer Vision: Theory and Practice, Wiley.
6. Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants, 1995. Professional Judgment and the Auditor, CICA Research Study Group, Toronto, CICA.
7. Cejka.P, and H. Mohelska. 2020. National Culture Influence on Organisational Trauma: A Conceptual Framework Review, Information Resources Management Association (USA).
8. Corbin, J. & A. Strauss, 2008. Basics of Techniques and Procedures for Developing Grounded Theory (3rd Ed.). Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Qualitative Research.
9. Curry, A. 2020 Management Accounting Above and Under Ground, doctoral thesis, Printed by Luleå University of Technology, Graphic Production.
10. Deborah.R. I, and A. smart and R.N. White, and M. Mitchell, and T. Gebru, and B. Hutchinson, and J. Smith-Loud, and D. Theron, and P. Barnes, 2020, Closing the AI Accountability Gap: Defining an End-to-End Framework for Internal Algorithmic Auditing, (Fariness, Accountability and Transparency) conference: 33-44.
11. Gossack-Keenan.K, and Wit.K, and Gardiner, E, M. Turcotte, and T. Chan, 2020. Showing Your Thinking: Using Mind Maps to Understand the Gaps Between Experienced Emergency Physicians and Their Students, Journal of Society for Academic Emergency Medicine, 4(1): 54-63.
12. Guilford, J.P,1967. The nature of human intelligence. The Journal of Creative Behavior, 1(1): 3-14.
13. Hosseini, S. H. 2021 The Effect of Baseline Performance and Age on Cognitive Training Improvements in Older Adults: A Qualitative Review jpad-journal of prevention of alzheimers disease:100-109.
14. Husáková.M and B. Vladimír. 2020, Formal Ontologies in Information Systems Development: A Systematic Review, Information, 11(66) 1-18.
15. Jaillot.V, and M. Istasse, and S. Servigne, and G. Gesquière, and M. Rautenberg, and I. Lefort 2020, Describing, comparing and analysing digital urban heritage tools: A methodology designed with a multidisciplinary approach, Journal Digital Applications in Archaeology and Cultural Heritage, 17: 1-30.
16. Lincoln, Y. S., & Guba, E. G. 1985. Naturalistic inquiry. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage
17. Mališ, S. S and L. Žager and Mateja. 2021. The Future of Audit in Light of Technological Changes: Opportunities and Threats, Fostering Innovation and Competitiveness with FinTech, RegTech, and SupTech: 228-249.
18. Merriam, S.B. 1988. Case Study Research in Education: A Qualitative Approach. Jossey-Bass, San Francis-co, Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 36(10): 962-962.
19. Saparuddin.S, and A. Nasirwan. 2020, Improving Quality of Learning with Syariah Accounting Mind Mapping Method in Accounting Program at Universitas Negeri Medan, Ekonomi, Keuangan, Investasi dan Syariah (ekuitas), 1(2): 120-125.
20. Sarbadhikari.SN and K Chakrabarty .2001. Chaos in the brain: a short review alluding to epilepsy, depression, exercise and lateralization, Medical engineering & physics 23 (7): 447-457.
21. Solihat, A 2020, Mind Map Research of 5 Years: Financial Modeling and Pro Forma Analysis, Business Innovation & Entrepreneurship Journal, e-ISSN: 2684-8945, 2(1): 1-8.
22. Valentim, C and E. Cornachione and A. Rocha and F. Rocha. 2017, Cognitive brain mapping of auditors and accountants in going concern judgments, Revista Contabilidade & Finanças, 28 (73): 132-147.
23. Wang.M and B. Cong and Z. Zhao and Z. Su and Y. Tian.2020. Spherical NiCo2O4/CuS composites for supercapacitor electrodes, Materials Letters, 264: 1-5.