1. Adnan, M.A., and Gaffikin, (1997). The Shariah, Islamic Banks and Accounting Concepts and Practices,Proceedings of the International Conference 1: Accounting Commerce and Finance: The Islamic Perspective, Sydney, Australia.
2. Hameed, S.,(2000). The Need for Islamic Accounting: Perception of Its Objectives and Characteristics by Malaysia Accountants and Academics, Ph.D. Thesis, University of Dundee.
3. Ibrahim, S. H. B. M. (2001), The Need for Islamic Accounting: Perceptions of Its Objectives and Characteristics, Publisher: University of Dundee
4. Lin, C. J., Wu, W. W. (2008). A Causal Analytical Method for Group Decision-Making under Fuzzy Environment. Expert Systems with Applications, 34(1), PP: 205–213
5. Maali ,Bassam , Napier, Christopher (2006) Social Reporting by Islamic Banks. Abacus, Vol. 42, No. 2, pp: 266-289
6. Sabirzyanov, Ruslan (2016). Islamic Financial Products and Services Patronizing Behavior in Tatarstan: The Role of Perceived Values and Awareness. Islamic Econ., Vol. 29 No. 1, pp: 111-125.
7. Suleiman, M.,2012, Testing a Model of Islamic Corporate Financial Reports:some experimental Evidence, IIUM, Journal of Economics and Management, q(2).
8. Sultana, N., (2015). Contribution of Islamic Accounting system to the Commercial Organizations
9. Thakkar, J., Deshmukh, S. G., Gupta, A. D., Shankar, R., (2007). Development of a Balanced Scorecard an IntegratedApproach of Interpretive Structural Modeling (ISM) andAnalytic Network Process (ANP). International Journalof Productivity and Performance Management, 56(1), PP: 25-59.
10. Trevithick, S., Flabouris, A., Tall, G., Webber, C., (2003). International EMS systems: New South Wales. Australia, Resuscitation, 59 (2): 165-70.
11. Tzeng, G. H., Chen, W. H., Yu, R., Shih, M. L. (2010). Fuzzy decision maps: a generalization of the DEMATEL methods. Soft Computing, 14 (11), PP: 1141–1150.
12. Velayutha, Sivakumar , (2014).“Conventional” accounting vs “Islamic” accounting: the debate revisited
13. Wu, W. W., Lee, Y. T., (2007). Developing globalmanagers’ competencies using the fuzzy DEMATEL method. Expert Systems with Applications, 32 (2),PP: 499-507.