1. Ahmad Khan w. (2014). Causes of Tax Evasion in Pakistan: A case study on southern Punjab. International Journal of Accounting and Financial Reporting.ISSN 2162-3082. Vol. 4, No. 2.
2. Alasfour , F,. Samy , M. & Bampton ,R. (2016), The Determinants of Tax Morale and Tax Compliance: Evidence from Jordan, in John Hasseldine (ed.) Advances in Taxation, Volume 23, pp.125 – 171.
3. Allen, N.J & Meyer, J.P.(1990). The Measurement and Antecedents of Affective, Continuance and Normative Commitment to the Organization. Journal of Ocupational Psychology,63.
4. Armstrong, M, B. (2003). Ethical Issues in Accounting. In N. E. Bowie (Ed.), The blacksell guide to business ethics (pp. 145-164). Maiden, MA: Blackwell Publishers.
5. Forsyth, D. (1980). A Taxonomy of Ethical Ideologies. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology. 39,175-184.
6. Brink , W, D.& Porcano, T, M. (2016), The Impact of Culture and Economic Structure on Tax Morale and Tax Evasion: A Country-Level Analysis Using SEM, in John Hasseldine (ed.) Advances in Taxation (Advances in Taxation, Volume 23, pp.87 – 123.
7. Cote, J,. Kamm Latham, C. & Sanders. (2013). Ethical Financial Reporting Choice: The Influence of Individual Characteristics, in Donna Bobek Schmitt (ed.) Advances in Accounting Behavioral Research. Volume 16) pp.115 – 148.
8. Dracker, P, F. The Daily Drucker,(NewYork: Collins, 2004).
9. Ismail , S. (2014) "Effect of ethical ideologies on ethical judgment of future accountants:Malaysian evidence",Asian Review of Accounting,Vol. 22 Iss: 2, pp.145 – 158.
10. Ibrahim , M,. Musah, A & Abdul-Hanan , A . (2015) "Beyond enforcement: what drives tax morale in Ghana?", Humanomics, Vol. 31 Iss: 4, pp.399 – 414.
11. Jackson, BR, Milliron, VC .(1986). Tax Compliance Research: Findings, Problerns, and Prospects, J. Accont. Lit, 5, 125–165.
12. Gaffikin, M. (2007). Accounting theory and practice: the ethical dimension. Accounting & Finance Working Paper, School of Accounting &Finance, University of Wollongong.
13. Handlon, R.L.(2009). The Departure of the Insurance Agent: The Impact Organizational Commitment, Organizational Justice, and Job Satisfactio have onIntent to Leave in the Insurance Industry, Dissertation Presented in Partial.
14. Hebous, S. (2011). "Money at the Docks of Tax Havens: A Guide". CESifo Working Paper Series No. 3587, p. 9.
15. Houston, J & Tran, A. (2001). A Survey of Tax Evasion Using the Randomized response Technique, Adv. Taxation, 13, 69–94.
16. Hunt, S. D. & Vitell, S. J. (1993). The general theory of marketing ethics: A retrospective and revision, in N. Smith & J.Quelch.(EDs), Ethical in Marketing(35-56). Homewood, IL: Irwin, Inc.
17. Leong, L., Hauang, S.Y. & Has, J. (2003). An Empirical Study on Professional Commitment, Organizational Commitment and Job Involvement in Canadian Accounting Firm. Journal of American Academy of Businseem. 2(2),360-370.
18. Mc Gee, R., Aljaaidi, K.S. & Musaibah, A.S.(2012) The Ethics of Tax Evasion: A Survey of Administrative Sciences’ Students in Yemen. International Journal of Business and Management; Vol. 7, No. 16.
19. Mc Gee, R.W. & Noronha, C. (2008). The Ethics of Tax Evasion: A Comparative study of Guangzhou and Macau Opinions (Southern China). Euro Asia Journal of Management. 36(18), 133-152.
20. Richardson, G. (2006). Determinants of Tax Evasion: A Cross-country investigation Journal of International Accounting, Auditing and Taxation, 15, 150–169.
21. Sidani, Y.M,. Ghanem, A.J. & Rawwas Mohameed Y.A. (2014). When idealists evade taxes: the influence of personal moral philosophy on attitudes to tax evasion – a Lebanese study. Business Ethics: A European Review. 23(2), 183-196.