1. Brammer, S., Williams, Geoffrey., and Zinkin, John., (2007). Religion and Attitudes to Corporate Social Responsibility in a Large Cross-Country Sample. Journal of Business Ethics, 71(3): 229–243.
2. Carroll, A., (2005). Corporate Social Responsibility: Evolution of a Definitional Construct, Academy of Management Review, Vol. 4:268-296
3. Committee for Economic Development., (1971). Social responsibility of business corporations, New York, CED Publisher.
4. Davis, K., (1960). Can business afford to ignore its socialresponsibility? California Management Review, 2 (3): 70-76
5. Davis, Keith., Five Propositions for Social Responsibility, Business Horizons: 9-24.
6. Dennis, B., Neck, C.P., and Goldsby, M. (1998), Body shop international: An exploration of corporate social responsibility, Management Decision, 36 (10), 649-653.
7. Durkheim, E., (1897). Le Suicide: Etude de Sociology, Paris: PUF
8. Fernando, M. (2012). Corporate Social Responsibility in the Wake of the Asian Tsunami: A Comparative Case Study of Two Sri Lankan Companies, European Management Journal, Vol. 25, No. 1, pp. 1-10.
9. Fox, T. (2013). Corporate Social Responsibility and Development: In quest of an agenda. Development, Vol.47 (3), PP: 29-36.
10. Frankental, P., (2005). Corporate Social Responsibility - Apr Invention? Corporate Communications: An International Journal V.6 Number . PP 18-23.
11. Greenberg, J & Baron, R.A (2000). Behavior in Organizations, Prentice-Hall, Inc., 7th Ed.
12. Hulland J, (1999)., Use of partial least squares (PLS) in strategic management research: a review of four recent studies, Strategic Management Journal; 20(2): 195-204.
13. Jamali, D & Mirshak R., (2014). Corporate Social Responsibility Theory and Practice in a Developing Country Context. Journal of Business Ethics. 72:243–262.
14. Jenkins .(2009). Globalization, Corporate Social Responsibility and Poverty. International Affairs, 81,3:525-540.
15. Lanis, Roman., Richardson, Grant., (2012).Corporate social responsibility and tax aggressiveness: An empirical analysis, J. Account. Public Policy 31 : 86–108
16. Magner N, Welker R.B, Campbell T.L., (1996). Testing a model of cognitive budgetary participation processes in a latent variable structural equations framework, Accounting and Business Research; 27(1): 41-50.
17. McWilliams, A. Siegal, D., (2001). Corporate social responsibility: A Theory of the Firm Perspective, The Academy of Management Review, Vol. 26, No. 1: 117-127
18. Moss, S., Prosser, H., Costello, H., Simpson, N., Patel, P., Rowe, S. & Hatton, C., (1998). Reliability and validity of the PAS‐ADD Checklist for detecting psychiatric disorders in adults with intellectual disability. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research, 42(2): 173-183.
19. O'Brien, Dan. (2001). Integrating Corporate Social Responsibility with Competitive Strategy. The Center for Corporate Citizenship at Boston College.
20. Poesche, (2011) Agile Manufacturing Strategy & Business Ethics, Journal of Business Ethics Vol. 38, No. 4: 37-51.
21. Rawls, J. (1971) A Theory of Justice, Cambridge, Mass: Harvard University Press.
22. Turner, J.R., (2004). Corporate Social Responsibility:Should Disclosure of Social Considerations is Mandatory? Monash University, Melbourn.
23. Wentzel, K.R., (1991). Social Competence at School: Relationn between Social Responsibility and Academic Achievement, Reviewed Educational Research, Vol. 61: 1-24.
24. Xingqiang, DuYingjie, Du., Quan, Zeng,. and Hongmei, PeiYingying Chang., (2016). Religious atmosphere, law enforcement, and corporate social responsibility: Evidence from China, Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Vol 33: 229–265
25. Zairi, M., and Peters, J., (2012), The impact of social responsibility on business performance, Managerial Auditing Journal, 17 (4): 422-456.