1. Agyei- Mensah, B., and M. Yeboah. 2019. Effective Audit Committee, Audit Quality And Earnings Management: Evidence From The Ghana Stock Exchange. International Journal Of Managerial And Financial Accounting 11 (2): 93-112.
2. Agyei-Mensah, B. 2018. The Effect Of Audit Committee Effectiveness And Audit Quality On Corporate Voluntary Disclosure Quality. African Journal Of Economic And Management Studies. Https://Doi.Org/10.1108/AJEMS-04-2018-0102.
3. Bagley, P. L. 2010. Negative Affect: A Consequence Of Multiple accountabilities in auditing. Auditing: A Journal of Practice & Theory. 29 (2): 141–157.
4. Bamber, E. M., and V. M. Iyer. 2007. Auditors’ identification with their clients and its effect on auditors’ objectivity. Auditing: A Journal of Practice & Theory. 26 (2): 1–24.
5. Beatty, R. P. 1989. Auditor Reputation and the Pricing Of Initial Public Offerings. The Accounting Review. 64 (4): 693-709.
6. Beaulieu, P. R. 2001. The effects of judgments of new clients’ integrity upon risk judgments, audit evidence, and fees. Auditing: A Journal of Practice & Theory. 20 (2): 85–99.
7. Behn, B., J.H. Choi, T. Kang. 2008. Audit quality and properties of analyst earnings forecasts. The Accounting Review. 83 (2): 327–359.
8. Bierstaker, J. L., and A. Wright. 2001. The effects of fee pressure and partner pressure on audit planning decisions. Advances in Accounting. 18: 25–46.
9. Birnbaum, M. H., and S. E. Stegner. 1979. Source credibility in social judgment: Bias, expertise, and the judge’s point of view. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology. 37 (1): 48–74.
10. Bonner S.E. 1990. Experience Effects In Auditing: The Role Of Task-Specific Knowledge. The Accounting Review. 66: 72-92.
11. Bonner. S., 2007. judgment and decision making in accounting. university of southern California.
12. Brown, j. o., v.k. popova, 2016. the interplay of management incentives and audit committee communication on auditor judgment. behavioral research in accounting. 28 (1): 27-40.
13. Carcello, J. V., D. R. Hermanson, Z. X. Ye. 2011. Corporate Governance Research In Accounting And Auditing: Insights, Practice Implications, And Future Research Directions. Auditing: A Journal Of Practice & Theory. 30 (3): 1–31.
14. Cohen, J., G. Krishnamoorthy, A. M. Wright. 2002. Corporate Governance And The Audit Process. Contemporary Accounting Research. 19 (4): 573–594.
15. Cohen, J., G. Krishnamoorthy. A. M. Wright. 2004. The corporate governance mosaic and financial reporting quality. Journal of Accounting Literature. 23 (1): 87–152.
16. Davidson, R. A. and D. Neu. 1993. A Rote on Association Between Audit Firm Size and Audit Quality. Contemporary Accounting Research. 9 (2): 479-488 .
17. DeAngelo, L., 1981. Auditor size and audit quality. Journal of Accounting and Economics. 3 (3): 183-199
18. DeZoort, F. T., D. R. Hermanson, R. W. Houston. 2008. Audit committee member support for proposed audit adjustments: Pre-SOX versus post-SOX judgments. Auditing: A Journal of Practice & Theory 27 (1): 85–104.
19. Francis, J., & J. Krishnan. 1999. Accounting accruals and auditor reporting conservatism. Contemporary Accounting Research. 16 (1): 135-165.
20. Gibbins, M., and J. D. Newton. 1994. An empirical exploration of complex accountability in public accounting. Journal of Accounting Research. 32 (2): 165–186.
21. Gibbins., M. 1984. Proposition About The Psychology Of Professional Judgment In Public Accounting. Journal Of Accounting Research. 22 (1): 103-125.
22. Gramling., A. A. 1999. External auditors’ reliance on work performed by internal auditors: The influence of fee pressure on this reliance decision. Auditing: A Journal of Practice & Theory. 18: 117–146.
23. Herdman., R. K. 2002. Making audit committees more effective. Speech by SEC staff. Tulane Corporate Law Institute. New Orleans March Available at: http://www.sec.gov/news/speech/spch543.htm.
24. Kizirian., T., B. Mayhew, L. Sneathen, Jr. 2005. The impact of management integrity on audit planning and evidence. Auditing: A Journal of Practice & Theory. 24) 2(: 49–67.
25. O’Keefe., D. J. 2002. Persuasion: Theory and Research. Thousand Oaks. CA: Sage Publications.
26. Pomeroy., B. 2010. Audit committee member investigation of significant accounting decisions. Auditing: A Journal of Practice & Theory. 29 (1): 173–205.
27. Pornpitakpan., C. 2004. The persuasiveness of source credibility: A critical review of five decades’ evidence. Journal of Applied Social Psychology. 34 (2): 243–281.
28. Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB). 2012. Communications with Audit Committees. Auditing Standard No. 16. Washington, DC: PCAOB.
29. Robertson, J. C. 2010. The effects of ingratiation and client incentive on auditor judgment. Behavioral Research in Accounting. 22 (2): 69–86.
30. Stefaniak., C. M., R. W. Houston, R. M. Cornell. 2012. The effects of employer and client identification on internal and external auditors’ evaluations of internal control deficiencies. Auditing: A Journal of Practice & Theory. 31 (1): 39–56.
31. Tajfel, H. 1974. Social identity and intergroup behavior. Social Science Information. 13(2): 65-93.
32. Wanda, A.Wallace. 1980. The Economic Role Of The Audit In Free And Regulated Markets. Graduate School Of Mangement. University Of Rochestor, NY.