1. Aziz, A. 2007. An exploratory study of Machiavellianism and self-perceived performance of accountants. International Journal of Management Practice 2(3) :250-254.
2. Bakir, B., M. O., and M.U.2003. Relation between Machiavellianism and Job Satisfaction in a Sample of Turkish Physicians. Psychological Reports 92:1169-1175.
3. Chatterjee,A., and D.C. Hambrick. 2011. Executive Personality, Capability Cues, and Risk Taking: How Narcissistic CEOs React to Their Successes and Stumbles. Administrative Science Quarterly 56(2):202-237.
4. Chonko, L. B. 1982. Are purchasing agents Machiavellian?. Journal of Purchasing and Materials Management 18: 15–20.
5. Christie, R., and G. Florence. 1970. Studies in Machiavellianism. New York, NY: Academic Press. eBook ISBN: 9781483260600. Available at: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/book/9780121744502.
6. Corzine, J.B., G.F. Buntzman, and E. Busch. 1999. Machiavellianism in U.S. bankers. International Journal of Organizational Analysis 7(1):72–83.
7. Czibor, A., Z.P. Szabo, D.N. Jones, A.N. Zsido, A., T. Paal, L. Szijjarto, J.R. Carre, and T. Bereczkei. 2017. Male and female face of Machiavellianism: Opportunism or anxiety?. Personality and Individual Differences 117 :221–229.
8. Dayanandan,A., H. Donker, and K-Y.Lin. 2012. Ethical perceptions on earnings management. Behavioural Accounting and Finance 3: 163-187.
9. Folami, L.B., and D.M. Bline. 2014. Relationship among Job Satisfaction, Task Complexity, and Organizational Context in Public Accounting. International Review of Business Research Papers 8(4): 207 – 224.
10. Forsyth, D. R. 1980. A taxonomy of ethical ideologies. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology 39:175–184.
11. Gable, M., and M. Topol. 1988. Machiavellianism and the department store executive. Journal of Retailing 6:68–84.
12. Gemmil, G.R., and W.J. Heisller. 1972). Machiavellianism as a factor in managerial job satisfaction, and upward mobility. Academy of Management Journal 15(1): 51-62.
13. Guterman, S. 1970. The Machiavellians. Lincoln. NE: University of Nebraska Press.
14. Henle, C.A., R.A. Giacalone, and C.L. Jurkiewicz. 2005. The role of ethical ideology in workplace deviance. Journal of Business Ethics 56: 219–230.
15. Holland, J. 1968. Exploration of a theory of vocational choice, part IV. A longitudinal study using a sample of typical college students. Journal of applied psychology 52(1-2):1-37.
16. Hunt, S., and L. Chonko. 1984. Marketing and Machiavellianism. Journal of Marketing, 48(3):30–42.
17. Ismail, A.R., and B.Mohamed. 2017. The ethical intention of marketing students: the role of ethical ideologies, Machiavellianism and gender. International Journal of Ethics Education 2(1):67–75.
18. Johnson, J.S. 2007. Organizational Justice, Moral Ideology, And Moral Evaluation As Antecedents Of Moral Intent. Virginia Polytechnic Institute and state university.
19. Limbert, C. 2004. psychological Well-Being and Job Satisfaction amongst Military Personnel on Unaccompanied Tours: The Impact of Perceived Social Support and Coping Strategies. Military Psychology, Lawrence Erlbaum Associates.
20. Liu, G. 2017. Job Design, Training Effect and Job Satisfaction: Evidence from Work Placement at Audit Firms. The 17th Annual Conference of the Asian Academic Accounting Association (2016 FourA Conference) 34.
21. Locke, E. A. 1976. The Nature and Causes of Job Satisfaction” in Dunnette, M. D. Handbook of Industrial and Organizational Psychology (1st Ed.), Chicago, IL: Rand McNally. 1976. 1297-1349.
22. Martin, J.K., and G.A. Miller. 1986. Job satisfaction and absenteeism. Organizational, individual job-related correlates 13(1): 33-46.
23. Murphy, P.R. 2012. Attitude, Machiavellianism and the rationalization of misreporting", Accounting. Organizations and Society 37:242-259.
24. Bakir, B., M. Ozer, M. Uçar, M. Güleç, C. Demir, and M. Hasde. 2003. Relation between Machiavellianism and job satisfaction in a sample of Turkish physicians. Journal of Psychological Reports 92(3-2):1169-1175.
25. Mynatt, P., J. Omundson, R. G. Schroeder, and M. Stevens. 1997. The impact of Anglo-Hispanic ethnicity, gender, position, personality and job satisfaction on turnover intentions: A path analytic investigation. Critical Perspectives in Accounting 8(6): 657–883.
26. Nassab, R. 2008. Factors influencing job satisfaction amongst plastic surgical trainees: experience from a regional unit in the United Kingdom. European Journal Plastic Surgery, 31(2): 55-58.
27. Norris D.R., and R.E. Niebuhr. 1984. Professionalism, organizational commitment and job satisfaction in an accounting organization. Accounting, Organizations and Society 9(1):49-59.
28. Okanes, M., and L. Murray. 1982. Machiavellianism and achievement orientation among foreign and American master’s students in business administration. Psychological Reports, 50(2): 519–526.
29. Palomino, P.R., and R.M. Canas. 2010. Machiavellians, Unethical Workmates And Intention To Stay: An Empirical Exploration. International Journal of Management and Information Systems 14(4): 59 – 65.
30. Patten.D.M. 1995. Supervisory actions and job satisfaction:an analysis of differences between larg and small public accounting firms. Accounting Hhorizos 9(2): 17-28.
31. Purnamasari, P., A.Rohman, and A. Chariri. 2014. Determinant factors of cognitive moral development in audit activities: Ethical decision perspective (Empirical study on public accounting firms. International Journal of Research in Business and Technology 5(2):609-616.
32. Rahnamay Roodpooshti, F., H. Nikoomaram and G.Mahfoozi. 2012. Machiavellianism and Accountants Ethical Approach: Evidence from Iran. Journal of Basic and Applied Scientific Research 2(10):10576-10581.
33. Rawwas, M., S. Vitell, and J. A. Al-Khatib. 1994. Consumer ethics: The possible effects of terrorism and civil unrest on the ethical values of consumers. Journal of Business Ethics 13(3): 223–232.
34. Rayburn, M.L., and G. Rayburn. 1996. Relationship between Machiavellianism and Type A Personality and Ethical-Orientation. Journal of Business Ethics15(11): 1209-1219.
35. Ren, R. 2007. Quality of supervisor-subordinate relationship, cultural values, and organizational justice. Unpublished Doctoral Dissertation in Management, Texas A & M University.
36. Rose M. 2001. Disparate measures in the workplace: Quantifying overall job satisfaction«, Paper presented at the 2001 BHPS Research Conference, Cholchester, U.K.
37. Salehi, M., A.Gahderi, and V. Rostami. 2012. A Study of Job Satisfaction between External and Internal Auditors:An Iranian Scenario. Research Journal of Applied Sciences, Engineering and Technology 4(10): 1300-1309.
38. Sarlak, N. 2009. Ethics in accounting. Quarterly of Ethics in Science and Technology 3(1 & 2): 71-82.
39. Schlenker, B. R., and D. R. Forsyth. 1977. On the ethics of psychological research. Journal of Experimental Social Psychology 13(4): 369–396.
40. Shafer, W.E., and Wang, Z. 2011. Effects of ethical context and Machiavellianism on attitudes toward earnings management in China. Managerial Auditing Journal 26(5): 372-392.
41. Shome, A., and Rao, H. 2009. Machiavellianism in public accountants: some additional Canadian evidence. Business Ethics 18(4): 364-371.
42. Siegel, J. P. 1973. Machiavellianism, MBA’s and managers: Leadership correlates and socialization effects. Academy of Management Journal 16(3): 404–411.
43. Siu, W., and K. Tam. 1995. Machiavellianism and Chinese banking executives in Hong Kong. International Journal of Bank Marketing 13(2): 27–38.
44. Spathis C.T. 1999. Job satisfaction and employment characteristics of independent accountants in Greece. Spoudai, 49(1-4):77-91.
45. Spector,p. 1977. job satisfaction:Application assessment; causes & consequences. Business and Economics. Publisher: SAGE Publications.
46. Strawser R.H., J.M. Ivancevich, and H.L. Lyon. 1969. A Note on the Job Satisfaction of Accountants in Large and Small CPA Firms. Journal of Accounting Research 7(2): 339-345.
47. Valentine, S., and G. Fleischman. 2003. The impact of self-esteem, Machiavellianism, and social capital on attorneys’ traditional gender outlook. Journal of Business Ethics 43(4): 323–332.
48. Wakfield, R. L. 2008. Accounting and Machiavellianism. Journal of behavioral research in accounting 20(1):115-129.
49. Wrightsman, L. 1991. Interpersonal trust and attitudes toward human nature. Measures of Personality and Social Psychological Attitudes :373-412.
50. Zin, S. M., N. Ahmad, N.E. Ngah, R. Ismail, I. H. T. Abdullah and N. Ibrahim. 2011. Effects of Machiavellianism on ingratiation in organizational settings. Canadian Social Science 7(2):183-190.