1. Azizul Islam, M. (2009). Social and Environmental Reporting Practices Organizations Operating in, or Sourcing Products from, a Developing Country: Evidence from Bangladesh. University of Dhaka.
2. Buckly, M.R.D.S., Beu, D., and Frink, D. (2001). Ethical Issues in Human Resources Systems, Human Resource Management Review, No.11, 11-29.
3. Carroll, A.B. (1979). A Three-dimensional Conceptual Model of Corporate Performance, Academy of Management Review, Vol. 4(4), 497-505.
4. Cheung, A. (2016). Corporate Social Responsibility and Corporate Cash Holdings. Journal of Corporate Finance, DOI: 10.1016/j.jcorpfin.2016.01.008.
5. Deegan, C., and Unerman, J. (2006). Financial Accounting Theory, Maidenhead: McGraw- Hill Education.
6. Fama, E., and French, K. (2007). Disagreement, Tastes, and Asset Prices. Journal of Financial Economics, No. 83, 667–689.
7. Kim, Y., Park, M.S., and Wier, B. (2012). Is Earnings Quality Associated with Corporate Social Responsibility? The Accounting Review, 8(3), 761-796.
8. Kim,Y., Haidan, L., and Siqi, L. (2014). Corporate Social Responsibility and Stock Price Crash Risk. Journal of Banking & Finance, No. 43, 1-13.
9. Luo, X., and Bhattacharya, C. (2009). The Debate Over Doing Good: Corporate Social Performance, Strategic Marketing Levers, and Firm-idiosyncratic Risk. Journal of Marketing, No. 73, 198–213.
10. Orlitzky, M., Schmidt, F.L., and Rynes, S.L. (2003). Corporate Social and Financial Performance: A meta-analysis. Organization Studies, No. 24, 403-441.
11. Rahaman, A.S., Lawrence, S., and Roper, J. (2004). Social and Environmental Reporting at the VRA: Institutionalized Legitimacy or legitimating crisis?
12. Rezaei, F., Mousavi, A., and Shahveysi, F. (2016). Corporate Social Performance and Qualitative Characteristics of Financial Information, Tendenzen, Vol. 25(4), 1725-1749.
13. Serafeim, G., Ioannu, I., and Cheng, B. (2013). Corporate Social Responsibility and Access to Finance. Strategic Management Journal, Vol. 35, Issue 1, 1-23.
14. Soyka, P.A., and Ameer, P.G. (1997). Does Improving Firm's Environmental Management System and Environmental Performance Result in a Higher Stock Price? Journal of Investing, No. 6, 87-97.