1. Arora; M. 1996. Executive Compensation Contract and Earning Response Coefficients, Doctoral Dissertation of Kent State University.
2. Baiman; S. 1990. Agency Research In Managerial Accounting: A Second Look, Accounting Organization and Society, No. 15: 341-371.
3. Bray, T. 2016. Examining Job Satisfaction Levels and the Intention to Quit amongst Employees in a Small to Medium Auditing Firm in South Africa, MA Thesis, University of Western Cape.
4. Douglas, L. Blasi, J. and R. Freeman. 2012. Does Linking Working Pay to Firm Performance Help The Best Firms Do Even Better, Working Paper; No. 17745, National Bureau of Economic Research.
5. Fama; E. 1980. Agency Problems and the Theory of The Firms, Journal of Political Economy No. 2: 228-307.
6. Hersey; H. and M. Goldsmith. 1980. A Situational Approach to Performance Planning, Journal of Training and Development, 34(11): 38-44.
7. Hill; N. and K. Stevens. 1999. CEO Compensation and Corporate Returns, Working Paper of Depaul University.
8. Jensen; M. and W. Mackling. 1976. Theory of the Firm: Managerial Behavior, Agency Costs and Ownership Structure, Journal of Financial Economics, 3(4): 305-360.
9. Massingham, P. and L. Tom. 2015. The Relationship between Human Capital, Value Creation and Employee Reward, Intellectual Capital, 16: 390-418.
10. Namazi, M. 1985. Theoretical Development of Principle-Agent Employment Contract in Accounting : The State of The Art, Accounting Literature, 4: 113-163.
11. Rahimuddin, M. Iqbal, J. and N. Hoque. 2014. Compensation Management from Islamic Perspective, Business and Management, 17: 37-43.
12. Ramzan, A. 1992. Islamic Frame work for Employer, Islamic Social Sciences, 9: 202–220.
13. Smith, P. Kendell, L. and C. Hulin. 1969. The Measurement of Satisfaction in Work and Retirement, Chicago: Rand MC Nally.
14. Sunder, S. 1997. Theory of Accounting and Control, Cincinnati: South Western College Publishing.
15. Youngho, O. 1995. Two Essay on Managerial Decision and the Managerial Compensation Contract, Doctoral Dissertation of the University of Albama.